- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend (or any kind of almond milk)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 1–2 teaspoons coconut oil or coconut oil cooking spray
- First, heat about a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large skillet to low/medium heat*. Then, whisk 4 eggs together in a medium-size bowl. Then, add in milk and honey and mix again. Slowly add in coconut flour and baking powder and mix until combined. The batter should be thick.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto skillet. Cook first side for about 4 minutes, covered, or until the pancakes begin to brown and the top firms up. Then, flip and cook for 3-4 additional minute uncovered, or until cooked all the way through.
Tips & Notes
- Note the low/medium heat. These pancakes need to cook slow of they will burn on the outside and not be done on the inside!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 327 Sugar: 19 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 8 Protein: 16
Keywords: coconut flour pancakes