- 2–4 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely diced
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, finely diced
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (~ 1 head)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1–4 teaspoons sriracha, to taste
- 2 organic eggs
- First, begin by prepping vegetables. Finley dice onion, carrots, and purple cabbage. Set aside. Then, de-stem cauliflower and place cauliflower florets (~1 small cauliflower head) in a large food processor. Pulse for about 30 seconds, or until the cauliflower has turned into little pellets, resembling cous cous.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of EVOO on a large sauce pan on medium/high heat. Then, add in minced garlic, and all of your veggies. Season with salt and pepper (be generous!). Then add coconut aminos and sriracha. At this point you may need to add a bit more EVOO to make sure nothing sticks to your pan. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the veggies have softened.
- While the veggies are sautéing, prep eggs. In a medium size bowl, scramble 2 eggs. Heat a small nonstick pan to medium/high heat and drizzle on about 1/2 tablespoon of EVOO. Cook eggs for about 3 minutes, scrambling, until done. Make sure the eggs are chopped into little pieces.
- Once the veggies are almost all the way done cooking, add in scrambled eggs and mix.
- Top with sliced avocado and more sriracha, to taste!