- 1 medium banana (ripe)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a medium-size baking dish or cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray. I used a 1.5 qt. baking dish, but a 9×9 inch cake pan will also work!
- In a large bowl, mash 1 very ripe banana until liquidy. Then, add in eggs, peanut butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and almond milk and mix until smooth.
- Add rolled oats, flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer batter into baking dish and slice a few bananas on top.
- Bake at 375º for about 30-40 minutes (it will depend on the size and depth of your baking dish) or until firm.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 364 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 97 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 44 Fiber: 6 Protein: 14
Keywords: banana baked oatmeal