- 1 large mashed banana (~1/2 cup mashed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (+ more for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and generously spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, and then add the rest of the wet ingredients except for the coconut oil.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Finally, fold melted coconut oil into the batter.
- With a tablespoon scoop, add batter to each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle the top of each cup with chocolate chips.
- Bake oatmeal cups at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let oatmeal cups cool for 5 minutes and then remove them from the muffin tin.
- Eat immediately or see storage options below!
Tips & Notes
- Refrigerator– When oatmeal cups are cool, place into an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezer– Place oatmeal cups on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove them from the freezer and transfer them to an airtight freezer bag or container. Store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 oatmeal cup Calories: 220 Sugar: 7 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 4 Protein: 7
Keywords: oatmeal cups