- 4 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk, unsweetened*
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, dairy-free if desired
- Place frozen banana slices, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup almond milk into a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend on high until a smooth consistency has formed. If things are too thick, add a little bit more almond milk.
- Add in mini chocolate chips and pulse to combine.
- Option to eat immediately for a “soft-serve-like” consistency or to transfer into a parchment-lined bread pan to freeze for a more “ice cream-like” consistency. Freeze for about 2 hours. If you freeze for longer, it will become solid and hard to scoop, so you will need to thaw!
- Serve with more chocolate chips and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 227 Sugar: 20 Sodium: 48 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 33 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4
Keywords: nice cream