These peanut butter cookie dough overnight oats pack 15 grams of protein and a ton of fiber! Whip up a big batch of these oats for breakfast this week!
If there is one thing we love here on Fit Foodie Finds, it is overnight oats. They are a quick and easy breakfast that everyone loves. Check out our 8 ways to eat overnight oats!
Do You Love Cookie Dough?
One of my favorite things to do as a kid was to lick the bowl after making baked goods. My mom makes this AMAZING cookie bar recipe called congo squares. They are a mixture of chocolate chip cookies and blondies in one recipe.
Let’s just say the batter is the best thing I’ve ever eaten.
More recently, I’ve been obsessed with all things peanut butter. Wahhhhh. You didn’t know that? 😛 This recipe reminds me of the batter of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (this recipe, but with peanut butter to be exact).
The beautiful thing about these peanut butter overnight oats is that there are no eggs in this recipe! You can feel free to lick the bowl without fear.
Why Overnight Oats?
There is no question that we are huge overnight oat lovers. Overnight oats are easy to make and there are a variety of different flavors to choose from. Are you new to the overnight oat world? Check out all the reasons we like overnight oats here!
The main reason we love overnight oat is that they are delicious and perfect for meal prep. We like to make a big batch of overnight oats at the beginning of the week and eat them all week long.
These Overnight Oats Are:
- Peanut buttery
- Packed with protein (thank you peanut flour!)
- Lower in fat (thank you peanut flour, again!)
Because there wasn’t enough peanut buttery taste already, I topped mine with some real, all-natural peanut butter that I got from Costco last week. Don’t even let me start with Costco. #truelove
Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
- Place all ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) in a medium size tupperware and mix.
- Then, place into fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, add a few more tablespoons of almond milk (if need be <--- depending on how thick you like it!) along with the chocolate chips.
- Eat with a drizzle of peanut butter on top.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to use any sweetener you would like.