- Place all ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) in a medium size tupperware and mix.
- Then, place into fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, add a few more tablespoons of almond milk (if need be <— depending on how thick you like it!) along with the chocolate chips.
- Eat with a drizzle of peanut butter on top.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to use any sweetener you would like.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 359 Sugar: 19 Sodium: 76 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 51 Fiber: 7 Protein: 15
Keywords: overnight oats