These crunchy no bake peanut butter balls are so quick and easy to make (only 4 ingredients!) and don’t require a food processor. Talk about a win-win! Whip up a batch and enjoy these sweet peanut-y snacks throughout the week or bring to your next get together.
How to Make Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Crunch up Chex into tiny pieces
- Mix peanut butter, honey and brown rice syrup
- Combine peanut butter mixture with crunched up Chex
- Roll mixture into small balls with your hands
- Freeze balls for 10-20 minutes
Peanut Butter Crunch Balls Pantry Staples
- Chex cereal
- Peanut butter
- Brown rice syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowls
- Cookie sheet
- Wooden spoon
Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- 6 Cups Chex Cereal
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour Chex into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to crush Chex into tiny pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, mix peanut butter, honey, and brown rice syrup. Mix well.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over Chex. Spray a wooden spoon with coconut oil and mix Chex pieces with peanut butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Form crunch balls by wetting your hands with a little bit of water (you'll need to do this every couple times throughout the rolling process). Scoop 1-2 tablespoon of Chex mixture and form a ball. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until Chex mixture is gone.*
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for 10-20 minutes until crunch balls form. Enjoy!
Great recipe and fyi in the “notes” section says “Place bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and then place back in the microwave for another 30 minutes…”
I believe it’s supposed to say 30 seconds.
YES! Thank you!
what could I use in place of the brown rice syrup? maple?
You could try maple or honey, but we haven’t tested it and the balls will likely be harder to form 🙂 Otherwise, here’s a similar recipe that doesn’t use brown rice syrup: https://fitfoodiefinds.com/crunchy-rice-crispy-peanut-butter-cups/
I will try this recipe tomorrow for my family