- 6 Cups Chex Cereal
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour Chex into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to crush Chex into tiny pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, mix peanut butter, honey, and brown rice syrup. Mix well.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over Chex. Spray a wooden spoon with coconut oil and mix Chex pieces with peanut butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Form crunch balls by wetting your hands with a little bit of water (you’ll need to do this every couple times throughout the rolling process). Scoop 1-2 tablespoon of Chex mixture and form a ball. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until Chex mixture is gone.*
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for 10-20 minutes until crunch balls form. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
*Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Place bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and then place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir and drizzle over crunch balls.