- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter (+ more for topping)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.25 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (we recommend vanilla or plain)
- Place all ingredients into a large glass container such as a Pyrex or mason jar.
- Stir until combined and place the top on your container.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with more peanut butter and a few chocolate chips.
Tips & Notes
- peanut butter: if you are hoping to swap the peanut butter for powdered peanut butter, we suggest replacing it with 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter. You may need to slightly adjust the almond milk and add a tablespoon or two more.
- Nutrition information does NOT include toppings or optional add-ins.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 325 Sugar: 9 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 42 Fiber: 8 Protein: 10
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats