- 4 cups dark chocolate chips (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup all-natural peanut butter, smooth
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- sea salt, to taste
- Place dark chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for one minute and stir. Microwave for 20 seconds more and stir again. Repeat 2-3 times or until all chocolate is melted.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt 1/3 cup of peanut butter (microwave for 25 seconds), then mix in the pumpkin puree and maple syrup. Set aside.
- Line a mini cupcake tin with cupcake liners and scoop in 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of the liners. Place in freezer for about 5 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Next, spoon 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter/pumpkin filling onto the chocolate and cover the filling with 1/2 tablespoon more of melted chocolate. Sprinkle sea salt.
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes, or until hardened.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cup
Keywords: peanut butter cups, pumpkin peanut butter cups