- 2 cups sliced frozen bananas
- 3 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- Place all ingredients for your smoothie into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 1-2 mintues or until smooth. Option to add more almond milk to thin things out as needed.
- Top with your favorite topping such as peanut butter and roasted peanuts.
- This recipe was slightly updated on February 19, 2020.
Serving Size: 1/2
Category: SmoothieMethod: BlenderCuisine: American