- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (we used the juice from 100% canned pineapple)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more as needed)
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Option to add more almond milk as needed to thin out your smoothie.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass or eat with your favorite toppings as a smoothie bowl.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 153 Sugar: 26 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 34 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3
Keywords: pineapple smoothie, pineapple smoothie recipe