- 1.5 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups almond milk, unsweetened (or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients for your strawberry pineapple smoothie into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Depending on how frozen your fruit is, you may need to add more almond milk.
- Serve with extra fresh pineapple chunks on the bottom.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 165 Sugar: 2 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 5 Protein: 8
Keywords: Strawberry pineapple smoothie