- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until your consistency is like cookie dough. Depending on the thickness of your peanut butter, you may need to add a few more tablespoons of protein powder.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten between your palms and place on a baking sheet. Use a fork to create classic peanut butter cookie criss-cross marks on your cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes so that the cookies can harden!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Protein: 8