- 1 cup all-natural drippy peanut butter*
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (any kind)*
- optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- optional: coarse sea salt for topping
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, place all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and mix. The consistency should be like cookie dough.
- Spoon out around 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten between your palms to create a cookie-like shape and place on a baking sheet. Optional to add a few chocolate chips to the top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350ºF for 8-10 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes so that the cookies can firm up.
Tips & Notes
- Peanut butter: make sure to use an all-natural drippy peanut butter. Our favorite brands are Kirkland, Trader Joe’s, and 365.
- Protein powder: all protein powders have their own unique taste so much sure you use one you like. Option to use a flavorless protein powder to really get the peanut buttery flavor.
- This recipe was slightly updated on February 12, 2020. The old recipe only called for 1 large egg, but after retesting multiple times, we’ve found that 2 eggs works best!
- Nutrition information was calculated using Garden of Life Vanilla Protein Powder and does not include chocolate chips.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cookie Calories: 142 Sugar: 15 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 2 Protein: 6
Keywords: protein cookies, protein cookie recipe