- 1 cup sliced frozen bananas
- 1 cup sliced frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2–3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk*
- Place frozen bananas and strawberries in a high-speed food processor Vitamix. Then, add protein powder and vanilla extract.
- Turn blender to high and add almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time until everything is pulverized together and smooth.
- Either serve immediately or transfer into a parchment paper-lined loaf pan and freeze for 1-2 hours before serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 78 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 9 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 14 Fiber: 2 Protein: 5
Keywords: Banana Nice Cream