I workout because 1. I enjoy it 2. It’s social for me 3. It makes me feel good and 4. It’s FUN!
Really it comes down to the fun part. If fitness wasn’t fun, I wouldn’t do it. I know what you might be thinking…sometimes working out can be a huge drag, but there are many many ways to make it fun!
How I make Fitness Fun
- Grab a buddy, be social, and workout at the same time!
- Go outside and get some fresh air while you workout
- Take a group fitness class or yoga class, surrounding yourself with PEOPLE
- Wear fun outfits! It’s true, if you look bad ass you feel bad ass! (see below for a FUN BA outfit)
- Music- High School Musical, Glee, 90’s Pop…make your playlist fun so that you can enjoy your workout and sing along with the tunes.
- Do Intervals! You may not think this is fun, but it definitely makes the time go by faster! Check out the bottom of this post for a FUN HIIT workout.
As part of this Fitfluential campaign, PUMA sent me a awesome FUN outfit. The capri pants rock my world. They have little air holes on the sides :) I like how light the tank is and the fact that it doesn’t suction to my body. Most of all, I love the shoes. I am a big fan of lightweight shoes and these were actually developed with a feather as inspiration.
I took some photos of myself (not that I ever do that) so you could see what they look like on a normal human being.
I put together one of my favorite warm up HIIT workouts because it’s a lot more fun than jogging at a constant pace. It won’t even take you 15 minutes to complete and it will get your heart rate flying through the roof, burning more calories! Crank up the incline, and you’ll see what I mean.
I thought the name PumaFit HIIT was clever.
*disclaimer: I am not a certified personal trainer. This workout is simply one I completed on my own terms. Be sure to consult a doctor or certified fitness professional before starting a new fitness regime.