- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish (we used a 7.5-inch x 11-inch, which has a similar surface area).
- Next, place dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Then, add wet ingredients and mix again.
- Transfer batter into baking dish and use a spatula to evenly spread it out.
- Sprinkle on more chocolate chips, if desired.
- Then, bake at 350ºF for around 25 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information does not include mini chocolate chips or toppings.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 162 Sugar: 5 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 4 Protein: 6
Category: BreakfastMethod: OvenCuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin baked oatmeal