- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Then, place all wet ingredients (minus the melted coconut oil) into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix. Then, add melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each muffin around 3/4 of the way full. Option to sprinkle more mini chocolate chips on top, if desired.
- Bake at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes.
- Once fully cooked in the middle, remove from the oven and then place on a cooling rack. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before eating.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Category: BreakfastMethod: OvenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free