- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Then, in a separate bowl crack 2 eggs and whisk. Add almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla and whisk.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix making sure all ingredients are combined. Finally, add in 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Next, heat a large skillet over low/medium heat. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup scoop, scoop pancake batter into the skillet. Let the pancake cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when bubbles start to form in the center of the pancake. when Repeat until all pancake batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 310 Sugar: 9 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 41 Fiber: 6 Protein: 10
Category: BreakfastMethod: Stove-TopCuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin pancakes