- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup*
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons coffee concentrate
- Begin by placing the instant coffee, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and water into a large bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to mix the ingredients together on high for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture forms fluffy, firm peaks.
- Next, pour almond milk and maple syrup (and optional coffee concentrate) into a mason jar, cover, and shake until combined.
- Fill two cups with ice (1/2 a cup of ice in each cup). Pour almond milk over ice.
- Finally, top each glass of the almond milk mixture with pumpkin spice Dalgona coffee.
- Mix the dalgona coffee and the almond milk together with a spoon and enjoy.
Tips & Notes
- Maple syrup – option to add more sweetness and double the maple syrup.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 84 Sugar: 19 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Category: DrinkMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Dalgona coffee