- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced or chopped
- 1 red or green Anaheim pepper, sliced
- 1 jalepeno, sliced and deseeded
- 1 serano pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small white onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and mashed
- First, place apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt and honey into a mason jar. Screw the cover on and shake the jar until the salt and sugar have dissolved.
- Then, place the sliced onion into the jar. Be sure that all of the peppers are covered in vinegar.
- Place the lid back on the jar and give it one more shake.
- Finally, place the jar in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight for the optimal quick pickled peppers!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 recipe Calories: 25 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 296 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0 Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: quick pickled spicy peppers