- 3 lb. red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning
- First, preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Then, prepare red potatoes by running them under cold water and then patting them dry. Use a sharp knife to slice them long ways in half and then in half again to quarter them.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle on a generous amount of olive oil. Toss to completely coat each potato.
- Then, sprinkle on ranch seasoning and toss again. Potatoes should be fully covered. As best as possible, try to move potatoes around on the pan so that they do not touch one another. This will ensure each one gets as crispy as possible.
- Roast potatoes at 425ºF for 15 minutes. Then, remove and toss potatoes. Roast again for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve as a side or with your favorite dipping sauces!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 221 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 13 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 39 Fiber: 3 Protein: 7 Cholesterol: 0
Category: SidesMethod: OvenCuisine: American
Keywords: ranch roasted potatoes