- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia*
- Begin by spraying a mini muffin tin or silicon egg pan (which is what we used!) with coconut oil spray. Set aside.
- Next, add all ingredients for the fat bombs into a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each muffin tin and repeat until there is no cream cheese mixture left.
- Place in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and let sit for 2-3 minutes and then pop the raspberry cheesecake fat bombs out of the muffin tin and eat immediately or store in the freezer for later!
Tips & Notes
- * Feel free to substitute 2 tablespoons of honey for the stevia as a sweetener alternative.
- Storage: Place raspberry cheesecake fat bombs in a freezer-safe gallon-size bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 133 Sugar: 1 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 2 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2
Keywords: fat bombs, fat bomb recipes