Honey Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
Raspberry Ginger Mojitos
- 6 oz. carton of Raspberries
- 2 oz. lime juice (~1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 6 oz. white rum (~3/4 cup)
- 6 oz. club soda (~3/4 cup)
- 12 mint leaves
- First, prepare honey ginger simple syrup by combining honey, water, and minced ginger into a small sauce pan. Bring contents to a boil, stirring often. Then, reduce to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and then place in refrigerator to cool.
- Next, place a 6 oz. carton of Driscoll’s Raspberries, 1/4 cup of lime juice, and 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger into a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until pureed.
- Use a sieve and spatula to remove seeds and any other chunks from the puree.
- Slap 3 mint leaves to release flavor and place in a cocktail shaker. Then add 2 tablespoons of raspberry puree, 1.5 oz. honey ginger simple syrup, 1.5 oz. white rum, and a handful of ice. Gently shake until combined.
- Pour over a cup of ice and then add 1.5 oz. of club soda. Repeat 3 more times.
- Serve with a lime wedge and fresh raspberries.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 242 Sugar: 36 Sodium: 12 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 41 Fiber: 3 Protein: 1
Keywords: Raspberry ginger mojito