- 3-lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, minced
- 4 green onions, separated and the white part minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Add the potatoes to a large pot and add water to the pot so that the potatoes are completely submerged in water.
- Bring the water to a boil over medium/high heat.
- Turn heat to low and let the potatoes simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Meanwhile, add the Greek yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, pickle juice, minced pickles, fresh dill, green onions, dijon, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Mix everything together until combined.
- Strain potatoes and rinse them with cold water.
- Let the potatoes cool and be sure to strain as much water as you can from the potatoes.
- Add potatoes to the sauce and mix until the potatoes are covered in sauce.
- Use a wooden spoon or a fork to smash some of the potato pieces.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour and serve chilled.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 270 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 394 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 38 Fiber: 5 Protein: 9 Cholesterol: 9
Keywords: Red Potato Salad