- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- splash of seltzer water
- Ice cubes
- If you haven’t already, prepare a batch of rosemary simple syrup by following the instructions for our honey simple syrup HERE. In step one, add 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary. Once the simple syrup has reduced, discard the rosemary and transfer into a jar. Let cool.
- Next, place vodka, lemon juice, and cooled simple syrup into a drink shaker. Then, add a few ice cubes.
- Put the top on and give it a good shake to mix everything together.
- Pour cocktail over ice into a tall Collins glass. Then, top it off with a splash of seltzer water.
Tips & Notes
- Rosemary simple syrup: you will have leftover rosemary simple syrup. Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 143 Sugar: 11 Sodium: 1 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: vodka collins