Cobb Chicken Salad
- 1 medium rotisserie chicken, deboned and shredded
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 4 strips thick-cut cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup yellow corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6–8 cups chopped romaine
Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing*
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (any fat percentage works)
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water*
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
- First, prepare Greek yogurt blue cheese dressing.
- Place all ingredients for the dressing into a small bowl and mix.
- Use a fork to partially break up the blue cheese into smaller chunks.
- Add more water as needed to thin out the dressing to your desire.
- Set aside for later.
Cobb Chicken Salad
- First, debone and shred a medium rotisserie chicken. Set aside.
- Next, prepare hard-boiled eggs. Bring a medium-pot of water to a rolling boil over high heat. Then, add eggs to the water. Continue boiling for 8 minutes. Remove from water immediately and transfer to an ice bath for 5 minutes before peeling and chopping. Set aside.
- Prepare veggies by halving cherry tomatoes and finely dicing red onion.
- Prepare bacon by pan-frying 4 strips of thick-cut bacon over medium/high heat for around 10 minutes or until your bacon has reached the desired texture. Remove excess grease with a paper towel and then roughly chop.
- Finally, assemble salad. Place shredded chicken, hard-boiled eggs, bacon, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and yellow corn into a large bowl. Toss until combined.
- Pour in Greek yogurt dressing and toss one more time. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately tossed with 1-2 cups of romaine lettuce or meal-prep for later by keeping the chicken salad and romaine separate.
Tips & Notes
Greek yogurt dressing: Option to use a store-bought Greek yogurt blue cheese dressing instead.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 325 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 882 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 2 Protein: 45 Cholesterol: 445
Keywords: chicken cobb salad