- 8 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup of Nakano Rice Vinegar
- 8 eggs, large
- First, bring 8 cups of water, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 cup of rice vinegar to a rolling boil.
- Then, using a spoon, carefully place about 8 large eggs into the water. Turn the heat down slightly and let boil for 14 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, prepare an ice water bath by placing about 8 cups of water and 2-3 cups of ice cubes in a large bowl.
- Once the eggs have finished cooking, remove with a spoon and place directly into ice bath.
- Let eggs cool for about 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer back into egg carton and using a Sharpie, write HB on each egg so that you know they have been hard-boiled.
- To peel eggs, lightly crack on counter top and remove shell. It should remove rather effortlessly. Drizzle eggs with Nakano Rice Vinegar and a sprinkle on more sea salt, to taste.
Tips & Notes
Eggs will stay good for up to 7 days in the refrigerator (keep them in the shell!).