- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 6 oz. vodka (3/4 cups)
- 3 oz. peach Schnapps (1/3 cup)
- 6 oz. orange juice (3/4 cups)
- 2 cups ice
- 6 oz. cranberry juice (3/4 cups)
- Place frozen peaches, vodka, peach Schnapps, orange juice, and ice into a high-speed food blender.
- Blend on high for about a minute or until there are no more lumps and you’ve created your slushy. Add more ice if you’d like a thicker slushy
- Next, pour about 1.5 oz. of cranberry juice onto the bottom of 4 glasses.
- Pour the slushy you created on top and serve with Maraschino cherry.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 238 Sugar: 21 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 1 Protein: 0
Keywords: Sex on the Beach