- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1.5-lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1.5 tablespoons chicken seasoning
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into half moons that are about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 head garlic, head sliced off
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Then, spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare an oil for the sheet pan meal by adding the olive oil, maple syrup, and minced garlic to a small bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Next, season the chicken thighs with the chicken seasoning. Be sure to cover the whole chicken thigh with seasoning. Place the chicken thighs in a line down the middle of the greased baking sheet. Let the chicken sit in the dry rub while the vegetables are being prepared.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower and onion on one side of the chicken thighs and the chopped sweet potato and garlic head on the other side of the chicken.
- Carefully drizzle the oil and maple mixture over the vegetables. Mix the vegetables so that they are all covered in oil.
- Lastly, sprinkle the salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the vegetables.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and toss the vegetables.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Sprinkle parmesan over the vegetables and bake for 3 additional minutes or until the parmesan cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 467 Sugar: 9 Fat: 28 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 4 Protein: 34
Category: DinnerMethod: OvenCuisine: American