- 3 large red potatoes
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning (we used Simply Organic)
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 lb. asparagus (8 spears)
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, halved
- pepper, to taste
- 1 large chicken breast (or 2 medium)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place potatoes and onions on half of a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and ranch seasoning. Rub oil and seasonings into the vegetables with your hands or a spatula.
- Next, chop off the white end of the asparagus spears and wrap a half of a piece of bacon around one asparagus spear and place on one-fourth of the baking sheet. Repeat until asparagus and bacon are gone. Season with pepper.
- Lastly, place chicken breasts next to asparagus on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes depending on how thick your chicken breast is.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 324 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 541 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 3 Protein: 34
Keywords: healthy dinner recipes, sheet pan meal, one pan meal, easy chicken recipes