- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and generously spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Next, whisk eggs and almond milk together in a medium mixing bowl or Pyrex.
- Carefully dip 1 slice of bread into the egg mixture. Make sure bread is fully submerged in the egg mixture. Let excess egg mixture drip from the bread and then place bread onto the baking sheet. Repeat until you have dipped all pieces of bread.
- Season French toast with ground cinnamon, to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake at 350ºF for around 10 minutes.
- Then flip each piece of bread and bake for an additonal 4-6 minutes.* We suggest spraying the baking sheet as you flip, just to be safe!
- Remove from the oven and serve with maple syrup.
Tips & Notes
*For a crispier French toast: bake at 375ºF for 8 minutes and then flip. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
For a chewier French toast: bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes and then flip. Bake for an additional 4-6 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 slices of French toast Calories: 275 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 435 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 38 Fiber: 5 Protein: 16
Keywords: sheet pan french toast