- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 2–3 lbs. salmon*
- Combine all of the ingredients for this salmon marinade (minus the salmon) into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the marinade onto the bottom of a baking sheet, large casserole dish, or in a gallon-size plastic bag, and then place the salmon fillet skin side up in the marinade and cover.
- Let the salmon marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30-45 minutes. Make sure not to marinate any longer or you risk the citrus activating the cooking process.
- Cook salmon using your favorite method. We recommend our oven-baked salmon recipe.
Tips & Notes
- Salmon: option to use one large fillet just like we did in these photos, or multiple smaller fillets. This salmon marinade can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many lbs. you’re hoping to cook.
- Nutrition information is for 2 lbs. salmon and serves 6.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 328 Sugar: 2 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 0 Protein: 39
Keywords: salmon marinade, salmon marinade recipe