- 2 tablespoons mashed banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Begin by spraying a medium/large size mug or bowl with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, add the mashed banana, egg, and melted butter to the mug and whisk them together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mug and mix until combined.
Microwave: Place the mug cake into the microwave and cook on high for 60-90 seconds.
Oven: Bake at 350ºF for 22-25 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was updated on April 23rd, 2020.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 302 Sugar: 20 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 35 Fiber: 4 Protein: 9
Keywords: banana mug cake