- -1/4 cup gluten free flour
- -1 egg, large
- -1 teaspoon coconut oil
- -1 tablespoon mashed banana (about 3 inches of banana)
- -2 tablespoons grated carrots
- -1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- -1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- -1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- -1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- -optional: 1 tablespoon additional sweetener such as cane sugar, brown sugar, or stevia
- -optional: 1 tablespoon raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a small ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then, in a medium size bowl, mash banana. Then, add egg and mix. Add rest of ingredients and mix again.
- Transfer batter into ramekin and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until you stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean!
- *Serve with raw coconut butter and additional raisins