- 1.5 cups steel cut oatmeal
- 1 15-oz. can full fat coconut milk
- 4.5 cups milk (any kind will work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- First, spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Then, place all ingredients in slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-4 hours. If possible, stir every few hours to prevent sticking.
- Top with a pinch of cinnamon and your favorite toppings.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information is calculated using 4.5 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk and without maple syrup.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 329 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 158 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 37 Fiber: 6 Protein: 8
Keywords: slow cooker steel cut oatmeal, steel cot oats