- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl and then transfer into an empty spice container or a Mason jar with a lid.
- Use this dry rub on 1 to 1.5 lbs. of your favorite cut of chicken by sprinkling it onto the chicken and using your hands to massage it in.
- Store leftover chicken dry rub in a cool, dark place for up to 3 months.
Tips & Notes
- This is enough dry rub for 1 – 1.5 lbs. chicken.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 tablespoon Calories: 37 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 299 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1 Cholesterol: 0
Category: SpicesMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: Smoked Chicken Dry Rub