- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any kind of milk)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 cups packed spinach, destemmed
- 1/2 shallot, finely minced (2 tablespoons)
- 5 oz. smoked salmon filet, pulled apart into small pieces
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and generously spray a nonstick muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray. Make sure you spray every nook and cranny. Alternatively, you can line your muffin pan with muffin liners. We suggest still spraying those with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into a medium size bowl and whisk. Add almond milk and dill to eggs and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Evenly distribute spinach, shallot, and smoked salmon into each of the muffins.
- Next, fill each muffin about 3/4 of the way with the egg mixture and then dollop on small pieces of cream cheese evenly across each muffin. Stir so that everything is combined.
- Place muffin pan into the oven and bake at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing each muffin from tin.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 recipes Calories: 97 Sugar: 0 Sodium: 122 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 1 Fiber: 0 Protein: 8 Cholesterol: 134
Keywords: breakfast frittata