- 1 medium frozen avocado
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup sliced frozen banana (~1 medium banana)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 3 pitted Medjool dates
- 1.25 cups unsweetened almond milk (or more, to taste)
- Toppings: 2 tablespoons dried coconut flakes, 1/4 teaspoon, chia seeds, and 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1.5 cups whole frozen strawberries
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 100% orange juice (or more, to taste)
- Toppings: 1/4 cup granola, 1/4 cup sliced strawberries, and 1/4 cup sliced banana
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas (~2 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or more, to taste)
- Toppings: 1/3 cup sliced banana, 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips, and 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Place all ingredients for your chosen smoothie bowl flavor in a high-speed blender. Start with half the amount of liquid and go up from there depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping to scrape the sides as needed. Add more liquid to thin your smoothie bowl out.
- Transfer smoothie into 2 bowls and top with favorite toppings.
Tips & Notes
- Each smoothie above serves 2. The topping recommendation is per smoothie bowl.
- Nutrition information was calculated using the strawberry smoothie Bowl.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 381 Sugar: 43 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 77 Fiber: 13 Protein: 15
Keywords: smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl recipes