- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Next, place banana and Greek yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth. Add spinach to the blender and blend again.
- Finally, add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and pulse the blender until all ingredients are combined.
- Carefully scoop batter into the muffin tins, filling muffin liners about about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 20 minutes or until the center is fully cooked.
Tips & Notes
*Do not blend on high, only pulse to prevent over mixing.