- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, nonfat
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh or dry
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- First, prep tzatziki sauce by mixing together Greek yogurt, garlic, dill, sea salt, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Then, spiralize cucumbers. Watch this video to follow a step by step tutorial from Inspiralized on how to spiralize a cucumber. Use scissors to cut cucumber into smaller, eatable pieces.
- Make sure to follow the step up soaking up moisture. This is important!
- Pour tzatziki sauce on top of cucumbers and mix.