- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (~half juicy lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients for the steak marinade together in a small bowl or Pyrex and whisk to combine.
- Then, pour the marinade on top of the steaks, remove as much air as possible and seal the bag. Squish the marinade around making sure it coats the steaks.
- Place steaks in the fridge and let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Once you’re ready to cook your steaks, follow our How to Grill Steak post or use any method you wish.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information does not include steak.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 87 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 184 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0 Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Steak Marinade