- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham crackers, crushed
- strawberry jam
- Place strawberries, almond milk, and Greek yogurt into a food processor and process on high until fruit is pureed.
- Transfer into a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with crushed graham crackers and strawberry jam.
Tips & Notes
**Feel free to double this recipe.
**It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
**Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of almond milk before serving.
**Nutrition facts are without the toppings