- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup white rum (6 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 oz.)
- optional garnish: lime slices and fresh mint for serving
- First, prepare honey simple syrup. Place honey and water into a medium saucepan and heat over medium/high heat.
- Whisk until honey has dissolved into the water and then remove from heat.
- Place frozen strawberries, rum, and lime juice into a high-speed blender. Then, add in 1/2 cup of the honey simple syrup.
- Blend on high, stopping to scrape the sides. Your daiquiri is supposed to be thick, but if your strawberries are very frozen, you may need to add a little water to thin things out a bit.
- Taste the daiquiri and add more honey simple syrup (you should have a little left over) as needed.
- Serve immediately with fresh lime slices and mint.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 253 Sugar: 39 Sodium: 3 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 50 Fiber: 3 Protein: 1 Cholesterol: 0
Category: DrinkMethod: BlenderCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: strawberry daiquiri