- 2 cups frozen peaches (10 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (10 oz.)
- 6-oz. white rum (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 bottle rose (750 ml)
- 1–2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve frosé immediately.
Tips & Notes
What to do with leftover frosé: Make frosé cubes! For frosé cubes, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, blend with more rosé!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 123 Sugar: 13 Sodium: 1 Carbohydrates: 16 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: frose recipe, frose