- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 12 pieces Dave’s Killer Bread Good Seed
- Toppings: Endless options!
- Begin by whisking together eggs, almond milk, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Heat a skilling with coconut oil cooking spray to medium heat.
- Dunk each piece of bread into the egg mixture, making sure everything is generously coated on both sides. Place on the skillet and let cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the bottom turns golden brown. Flip and continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes until everything is cooked all the way through and the second side is golden brown.
- Stuff your french toast with anything your little heart desires! Don’t forget to top it with maple syrup.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition Information does not include the toppings
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 335 Sugar: 9 Sodium: 465 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 43 Fiber: 9 Protein: 18
Keywords: stuffed french toast