- 4-oz. pasta
- 1 cup sliced sugar snap peas
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Begin by bringing a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles to the boiling water and stir periodically.
- Cook noodles for 5-7 minutes or until noodles are al dente. Strain water and rinse noodles under cold water and set aside.
- Then, slice all vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- Next, add all of the ingredients for the sesame dressing into a mason jar. Close the lid tightly and shake until ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Place noodles, bagel seasoning, and the rest of the noodle salad ingredients into a large bowl. Pour dressing all over the noodle salad ingredients and stir until the dressing has coated all of the ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir before serving and season with more salt and pepper, to taste.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 200 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 355 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 22 Fiber: 2 Protein: 5
Keywords: noodle salad, sesame noodle salad, cold noodle salad