- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 1/2 cup spinach, not packed
- 2 oz. sliced provolone cheese
- 4 oz. sliced turkey turkey
- 1 large tortilla (I used a whole wheat/spinach blend)
- First, spread 2 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato paste on your tortilla.
- Top tomato paste with turkey slices and cheese. Finally add on fresh spinach and basil leaves.
- Roll the tortilla tightly so that all ingredients stay wrapped up in the tortilla.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the roll up into pinwheels.
- Stick a toothpick in each pinwheel to hold it together.
- Serve immediately or place into a meal prep container for lunch throughout the week.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 287 Sugar: 6 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 6 Protein: 17
Keywords: Turkey roll up