- 1.75 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (frozen works too)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed banana (~2 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
- Next, in a separate large bowl, whisk together the two eggs. Then, add the rest of the wet ingredients to the bowl (except for coconut oil) and mix to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Finally, add melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Finally, generously fill each muffin well. We filled ours between 3/4 of the way full and all the way to the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Remove the healthy blueberry muffins from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 161 Sugar: 15 Sodium: 148 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 3 Protein: 4
Keywords: healthy blueberry muffins, healthy blueberry muffin recipe