- 1.75 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed banana (~2 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Place all dry ingredients into a medium-sized mixing bowl and set aside.
- Next, in a separate large bowl whisk eggs together. Add the rest of the wet ingredients to the bowl (except for coconut oil). Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add coconut oil and mix.
- Finally, use a tablespoon scoop or a measuring cup to scoop muffin batter into the muffin liners. Fill all the way to the top.
- Place in the oven for 23-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 muffin Calories: 161 Sugar: 15 Sodium: 148 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 3 Protein: 4
Keywords: healthy blueberry muffins