For the Salad
- 16 oz. shredded brussels sprout slaw mix
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 medium green apple, diced into matchsticks
- ½ medium red onion, minced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Place all of the ingredients for the salad into a large salad bowl. Mix until combined and set aside.
- Next, prepare the salad dressing by placing all ingredients for the dressing into a mason jar. Cover the mason jar and shake until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until everything is fully coated.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: Will last in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- Nutrition information is for 10 servings.
- This recipe was updated on 3/31/2019
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/10 Calories: 345 Sugar: 22 Fat: 21 Carbohydrates: 36 Fiber: 7 Protein: 7
Keywords: detox salad