- 1 head cauliflower, large
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and prep cauliflower by chopping into smaller florets.
- Spread cauliflower onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with garlic powder and sea salt. Toss with your hands making sure everything is coated.
- Roast at 400ºF for 30-40 minutes. Remove and toss every 10 minutes. Roast until golden brown.
Tips & Notes
Bake time will vary depending on how moist your cauliflower is. Keep an eye on it as your remove and toss.